Superion Achieves Record Customer Retention Rate and Company Growth Amid Year of Milestones
Substantial growth in client base, more than 95 percent customer retention, increased hiring, and acquisition of market-leading company fuel Superion’s growth.
Approaching the first anniversary of its rebrand to Superion, LLC, the company today announced record achievements toward its planned goals for market expansion, product innovation, and excellence in customer service. An industry leader in public sector solutions, Superion reported key achievements over the past year, including expanding its workforce by hiring more than 300 employees; completing its first major acquisition since the rebrand; and retaining more than 95 percent of its customers.
Selected highlights include:
- Superion hired top talent from across the high-growth tech and financial sectors to drive growth in services, accelerate product innovations, and elevate the customer experience. Key appointments include: Simon Angove, CEO; Todd Schulte, COO; John Pulling, CTO; Brad Surminsky, CFO; and Jatin Atre, CMO.
- Substantial growth in client base. Notable customer wins include Charleston County, SC; Fulton County, GA; Harris County, Texas; Port Authority Police of NY/NJ; University of Florida PD, FL; among many others.
- Customer satisfaction and retention. Superion continued its track record of excellence in customer service by retaining more than 95 percent of customers.
- Company growth. Superion acquired Public Safety Corporation, market leader in false alarm management solutions and maker of CryWolf, to create the smartest computer-aided dispatch system in the market.
- Product and services growth. Superion established Superion Labs to bring AI-powered innovation to the public sector, and announced the development of two Centers of Excellence – in Lake Mary and High Point – to drive product innovation.
- Workforce growth. Superion created more than 300 new jobs while expanding its headquarters in Lake Mary, FL, and High Point, NC.
- Corporate citizenship. In recognition of its support during Hurricane Harvey, Superion was presented with a League City Partner Award by the League City PD.
“Across the board, Superion continues to execute very well against its growth plan,” said Superion CEO Simon Angove. “This past year, we added a substantial number of new customers, acquired an industry leader in the public safety space, and expanded two Centers of Excellence, ensuring we continue to deliver on our mission: to provide the broadest, smartest, and most unified software platform to transform public service operations and power amazing public experiences.”