First responders across the country rely on our technology for instant information that helps keep their communities safe.
About Our Software
Seconds matter, and emergency responders need state-of-the-art software to deliver concise and reliable information quickly. Our public safety software provides information to the point of need. Emergency 911 dispatchers can instantly share knowledge of changing events with officers in the field, officers can leverage existing data on suspects and previous incidents, and command staff can strategize with detailed mapping data on crime patterns.
Our ONESolution public safety software streamlines communications between multiple responding agencies, while encouraging collaboration and reducing operational costs. Representing all critical components of the public safety enterprise, the suites within ONESolution have been designed from inception to work together seamlessly or as stand-alone products.
Superion is proud to offer a variety of public safety software solutions, services, and support options with your community in mind.
Our Software Suite
Provide a simple, easy-to-use flexible field tool for personnel on-the-go.
Collect, store and access critical information gathered during the course of any incident or investigation.
Powerful public safety mobile app that extends core CAD and RMS functionality to authorized smartphones and tablets.
- Share real-time data between dispatch and officers in the field
- Provide multi-jurisdictional support for stronger information sharing
- Integrate with additional systems through interoperable modules
- Increase officer safety with critical information delivered to the point of need
- Supports external data sources such as Google Maps
- Enables advanced data searches on multiple fields
- Simplifies dispatch with drag and drop capabilities
Discover what Superion can do for you
Curious about how we can help take your community to the next level? Our dedicated associates are happy to provide you with a custom recommendation for just which products you’ll need. Give us a call to talk to a real person, not an automated phone system.