Building better communities takes leadership, organization, and collaboration. TRAKiT Land Management Software enables local governments to tackle challenges posed by complex and ever-evolving community development needs. From automating the permit and payment process and managing inspections, to regulating land use and tracking projects, TRAKiT offers a customizable solution to integrate and make transparent all the critical elements of land use, planning and administration.
Designed to streamline the workload and synchronize activity across all departments and outside operations, all the TRAKiT system tools are tightly linked to the Geographical Information System (GIS)-centric database. Using a single screen, users gain easy access to all system areas for creating, issuing and tracking activity directly from the parcel fabric. An intuitive information-tree format anticipates users’ needs to help identify and monitor current activity and its impact on future operations.
- Enables robust search functions for performing queries on the fly
- Synchronizes related-site information with an intuitive tree format
- Enhances viewing history and associated details
- Allows users to customize information displayed on their personal pages
- Provides single-screen interface with multiple tabs for multi-record review