SUGA is an organization that strives to promote an open dialogue, where Superion customers can share information, experiences and resources. SUGA members help advance the effective and efficient utilization of the Superion software.
SUGA membership is open to all Superion customers with a current maintenance agreement. Visit SUGAinc.org for more information.
- Submit and rate ideas for revisions or enhancements (IDEAS) to the Superion products
- Receive reduced conference fees for the annual SUGA educational conferences for all individuals in a member organization
- Take advantage of an opportunity to get involved as a SUGA board member
- Vote in the election of the SUGA Board of Directors at the international conference
- Access SUGA Members Only information on the SUGA website
- Participate in discussion groups consisting of e-mail based topic areas for sharing questions and comments
- Network with thousands of Superion software users