Eligibility Requirements for Leading a Presentation at SPARK 2018
- Presenter must be an employee of a current Superion customer organization.
- Presentation proposals must be submitted by April 30, 2018.
- If your proposal is accepted, be prepared to submit your presentation materials by May 7, 2018.
- Presentations may not involve unauthorized third-parties, competitors of Superion or any of its solution providers.
Incentive for Presenting at SPARK 2018
Presenters at SPARK 2018 will be eligible to earn an incentive for their respective organizations. Upon presentation acceptance, choose one incentive from the two options outlined below:
- Maintenance Credit – This credit will appear on your organization’s next maintenance billing following the conference.
- Event Credit – A check will be issued to your organization following the conference.
The Maintenance or Event Credit amount is determined as follows:
- A credit of $500 for the first presentation with a $250 credit for each additional presentation (of different topics) up to a maximum of three total presentations per individual (maximum credit of $1,000 per person) will be issued to the organization.
- Maximum number of presenters per organization is four.
- Maximum credit per organization is $2,000.
- The incentive is based upon one presenter per topic. There is no further incentive provided for co-presenters of the same topic.
- While you are welcome to present the same topic more than once, no further incentive will be provided for doing so.
- If you become unable or unwilling to present at the conference, the credit will be forfeited.
- If your presented material differs from the approved proposal material, you may be subject to disqualification from presenting at future conferences.
To submit a presentation proposal for SPARK 2018, complete the online form here.